Re: Problem in Installing Fedora 17

Sorry... Reboot after, fsck will check your filesystems...

On Feb 17, 2013 5:38 PM, "Rajat Seth" <rajatsdp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
While installing fedora 17, i am getting the following error again and again

"unrecoverable error

ext4 filesystem check failure on /dev/sda3

file system errors left uncorrected

errors like this usually mean there is a problem with the filesystem that will require user interaction to repair.
before restarting installation, reboot to rescue mode or another system that allow you to repair the filesystem interactively.
restart installation after you have corrected the problems on the filesystem."

I had also tried to fix it by running "fsck /dev/sda3" after pressing Ctrl-Alt-F2 , but it doesn't work. Iam still getting the same error.
Can u please tell me how do i get out of it or how can i fix it ?
Please reply as soon as possible.

thank you