Re: Proposed F19 Feature: Trusted Network Connect (TNC)

On 01/29/2013 05:28 PM, Bill Nottingham wrote:
Avesh Agarwal (avagarwa@xxxxxxxxxx) said:
Right now it is done using wpa_supplicant provided cli.
Just to clarify a little bit further, wpa_supplicant provided cli
takes care of authentication and tnc's end point assessment. Once it
is done, NM or network scripts takes care of setting up networking
as usual. I have not checked if the current support of
wpa_supplicant in NM is enough for this.
My concern is with it being something that has to be massaged on the
commandline by hand. I'm not sure it should be presented as a 'Feature'
to the users if it's not integrated into how the system normally works.

Bill
After having discussion with Dan Williams, it is possible that it can be used with NM too. I have updated goals section of the feature page to reflect this.

--
Thanks
Avesh