Re: Proposed F19 Feature: Apache OpenOffice

On 30/01/2013 Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
= Features/ApacheOpenOffice =
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ApacheOpenOffice
Feature owner(s): Andrea Pescetti

Thank you everybody for your feedback so far. It has now been incorporated in the wiki page:
- Tentative release date for OpenOffice 4 is indeed April 2013 not 2012
- Changed "leading suite" to "extremely popular suite"; the original wording had been taken from the OpenOffice website, but I agree that "extremely popular" is enough in this context
- Addressed the ooo-build historical remark

If somebody is attending FOSDEM in Brussels this weekend and can help with technical suggestions on packaging/integration, please let me know (or just visit the OpenOffice devroom on Saturday or the OpenOffice stand on Saturday/Sunday).

Best regards,
  Andrea.