Re: Start of systemd timers after install/update of a package

On 01/25/2013 06:26 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
I can't find it, but isn't there something in the guidelines which says
you don't need an explicit dependency on anything that's part of @core?

Making the assumption that the core comps never changes and having packages depend on that makes no sense to me.

In the case of rsyslog which is not necessary any more, changes will need to be made to roughly 600 components ( I think there where like 3 packages that depended on it ) and those 61 packages that makes no sense migrating to native systemd times units should be made dependent on cron since it is technically not needed anymore.

JBG