Re: Proposed F19 Feature: OpenStack Grizzly

Michael Scherer (misc@xxxxxxxx) said:
> While it may be harder to predict the feature that will land in
> Openstack at this point, would it be possible to have at least a idea of
> the new features and changes that such upgrade will bring ?
>
> It is hard to say if this is a good idea or not without it, and hard to
> write a good marketing pitch based on this.

The desktop features usually do some of this, where they mention not just
the new version, but the major improvements in that new version.

Also, I note: "Upgrades from Folsom to Grizzly may need significant upstream
work to achieve."  Do we know what sort of work this may imply?

Bill