Re: 'Nice to have' process is now 'Freeze exception' process, improvements to blocker / freeze exception tracker aliases

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 19:30:25 -0800,
  Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There was a very solid consensus that the old scheme sucked and the
final form of the new proposal was miles better, and this is not the
first time the topic has come up (there are various proposals in the
list archives). So I decided to go ahead and Just Do It, putting the
proposal into 'production' today. I have adjusted the tracker bugs
themselves,

Thanks for doing this!