Self introduction

Hi everyboy,

My name is Juerg Haefliger and I'm a software engineer with
Hewlett-Packard based in Switzerland. Part of my responsibilities is
building guest images for the HP cloud that runs OpenStack. Although
we use Ubuntu on bare metal, thanks to my imaging work I'm exposed to
different distro flavors and the pain and joy that come with it :-)
In terms of open source contributions, I'm a developer and maintainer
of two hardware monitoring kernel drivers which are part of the
lm-sensors project and I've also contributed to cloud-init which is a
customization tool for cloud images.

My main interest at the moment is to bring some new packages to Fedora
and RHEL to support cloud images, so be on the lookout for a sponsor
request shortly :-)

Best
...Juerg