Boost 1.53.0

Hi there,

as every release, we (the Boost maintainers) intend to rebase Boost for
Fedora 19.  The targeted release is 1.53.0.  The plan is outlined on the
feature page [1].

Boost 1.53 is not out yet (it will be on February 4).  Beta is out, but
I don't think it's a good idea to rebase to that.  With Boost, there's
no guarantee that the ABI will stay stable from beta to final.  We would
have to review whether any ABI-breaking changes were made, which is
annoying enough by itself, and we would possibly end up re-rebuilding
clients anyway.  So while we may _package_ beta (for purposes of local
testing, scratch builds and such), I don't think we should push it to
Rawhide.

I'll write again when things progress further.

Thanks,
PM

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/F19Boost153