Re: PSA: updates-testing default disabled now

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 10:16:28 +0100,
  Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I for one find it annoying having to fiddle with the repo files every
few months to make sure testing stays enabled (which I and likely others
often forgot, which is not what Fedora wants). Yeah, it's just a small
and IMO slightly confusing detail, but those small annoying details can
add up and make people unhappy, I'd say.

Hence the question: isn't there a easy way to avoid this somehow in the
future? Could bodhi maybe modified to simply push everything straight to

If you change the .repo file it won't be replaced by updates. Just add a comment to the start of the file if you don't want to change anything else.