Re: Anaconda is totally trashing the F18 schedule (was Re: f18: how to install into a LVM partitions (or RAID))

On 11/01/2012 02:09 AM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
Anaconda is the least tested component in Fedora (most people test it at
most once every 6 months) and arguably the most critical (because it is
required to get Fedora up and running at all). The less it changes, the
better!

This is not right in fact we probably test the installer way more then any other component. And quite frankly I feel we are dedicating way to much time testing it each release cycle ( This release cycle being an exception of course due to the rewrite but generally we should not have to spend so much time testing Anaconda each release cycle )

JBG