Re: Is RPM now stricter about checking for file conflicts?

Hey,

(and if anyone knows who to contact at Google and Oracle's VBox team
respectively, that'd be great -- I tried contacting the Music Manager
team but the email listed in the RPM bounces, and the support reps
that respond through official channels don't even know what Linux is,
they sent me screenshot-grabbing instructions for Windows and Mac...)

the vbox team is reachable via mailing list see [1] or via freenode in #vbox-dev. You can also contact me if you are unable to reach them.

Regards,

Sebastian