GeoIP license partly changing

As raised in http://bugzilla.redhat.com/840896, I have changed the
license of GeoIP slightly.

The package was previously listed as LGPLv2+.

The package contains two libraries, libGeoIP and libGeoIPUpdate, plus a
few binary utility tools.

Of these, libGeoIPUpdate contains some GPL code (which upstream does
declare in its COPYRIGHT file), so I have changed the license to be
"LGPLv2+ and GPLv2+", whereby libGeoIPUpdate and one of the utilities
that is linked against it comprise the GPLv2+ part. Everything else
remains LGPLv2+.

Currently in Fedora there are no packages with dependencies on
libGeoIPUpdate; all GeoIP library clients have dependencies on libGeoIP
only. Hence I don't believe this change has any impact on existing
Fedora packages.

Paul.