Re: Determining package set for build

On Saturday, September 22, 2012 03:45 PM, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 08:21:29PM -0600, Orion Poplawski wrote:
I'm trying to track down a problem with scipy not building on F18
due to a test crashing.  However it builds fine in rawhide, and on
F18 using my local mock builder (which runs F17).  I'd like to
compare the package list for the buildroots for each build to look
for differences.  I can get this with a fair amount of difficulty
from root.log, but it seems like it would be nice if the output of
rpm -qa could be added to the mock logs and provided in koji.  Does
this seem reasonable?  Or perhaps another rpm -qa in root.log after
installing the buildrequires?  In the meantime, if anyone has any
root.log parsers to generate this, I'd be grateful.

I guess the potential amount of information that could be logged by
mock and would be useful to someone sometime is enormous!

And yet, this information is already available.

This is the latest failed build of scipy in F18:

In this page, there is a link to the buildroot used to attempt building the package:
    koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildrootinfo?buildrootID=1464479

And on that second page, there is a link to the RPMs installed in the buildroot (« Component RPMs »):

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/rpmlist?buildrootID=1464479&type=component

--
Mathieu