Re: Fedora multi-arch

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:59:16 -0700 (PDT)
Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Fedora multi-arch [1] is a
> good idea that is not receiving the emphasis it should. In fact, most
> people do not even know it exists and I wonder why not give a little
> more emphasis on this download option. maybe adding one more entry in
> "Formats" when downloading[2] .
>
> What do you think?

These were originally for ambassadors only to use at events.

I have no objection to making them more known, however, I think they
should be tested and produced in the same way other Fedora images are.

In the f17 cycle they were not tested by QA at all, and sadly, the
multi-install iso is broken. This led to useless media and everything
looking bad. ;(

so, if we are going to make them, they should get tested, produced and
distributed (including signed checksums) like every other image we
produce. IMHO.

kevin