Re: Why is not enabled TapButton of touchpad on Fedora by default?

> Ok, but I do not understand why a simple thing is not set by default?
> bit empathic? a lot users want is enabled by default, others doesn't
> like it, ok, but a who doesn't like it, not affect on your
> navigation, can ignore this.

There is no good default, you set it one way, you get a crapton of hate mail, you set it the other you get a crapton of hate mail.

Therefore you provide a discoverable settings box, if your desktop is too crap to do that then complain to them.

Dave.