Self Introduction

Greetings,

I started in Linux way back in the SLS (soft landing systems) days, then moved
to Slackware.  I friend then had me try out RedHat Linux 4.0, I loved the
modularity of the way RH did packages and have been on RedHat based since.

Started rolling packages in RH 5.0 through 6.2, into RH7.3 up to RHEL,Centos
currently.  And once I started using Kickstart in the RHL5 series I've been
hooked on it.

My introduction to Fedora itself was with fc1 as my desktop OS.  These days
EPEL has been my primary end-user tie to Fedora.

I have development experience in C,C++,perl as well as some rusty experience
in others like PHP,Java.

I'm big into infrastructure, network and systems deployment and automation
these days, so that is where a lot of my focus goes at the moment.

I'm on freenode IRC as strobert.

Steve