Re: Packaging software compatible with only one Fedora release

Patrick Uiterwijk wrote:
> Hello M.M.,
>
> As soon as you request the git repo, you will automatically get the
> devel (F19) branch.
> You could do two things:
> 1. Just make no builds for any other branches, then it won't get in there.
> 2. Request rel-eng to block the package for the devel branch.
>
> With kind regards,
> Patrick

Thank you.
1. Can I delete builds for undesired branches, if they have been
created already?
2. Can I request rel-eng to block the package for every undesired
branch (i.e. also F18)?
Moreover, if possible, wouldn't it be better to add also an explicit,
stricter constraint on the version of Gnome Shell to the "Requires:"
field of the Spec file, as I suggested in my previous message?
Regards,
M.M.