multiseat

Hi all,

With Fedora having automatic multiseat support, I tried it and had the
following issues

We've encountered some issues I would consider as somehow security
(not like root access, but one user can interfer other users) ones :
    a) In Gnome you can login as the same user on different seats at
the same time with some weird behavior.
    b) In the gnome-control-center==> Color Management you can play
with the settings of a monitor attached to another seat.
    c) When having two user logged the suspend options conflict.
        e.g USER 1: lower brightness on monitor if idle for 5 minutes
              USER 2: user is working.
              ==> No problem. User 1 - Seat 1 monitor's brightness is
correctly lowered on User2's not

              USER 1: Suspend is set to 5 minutes and USER 1 goes for
a cigarette or at lunch :)
              USER 2: Is working
        ===> Whole workstation suspend after 5 minutes while USER 2 is working

BTW. If you have some pluggable HW for us, we won't say no, in case it
suits our need a friend of mine and me
will be selling pre-configured fedora multiseat machines in Bulgaria.

Cheers,
Damian