Re: *countable infinities only

On 06/11/2012 05:55 PM, drago01 wrote:
On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 1:45 PM, Nicu Buculei wrote:

Excuse me, but "people like him" used to be our (Fedora's) target audience.
Have a read at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_base

For voluntary Linux consumers who are computer-friendly and likely
collaborators to the project, a mere BIOS change *is* trivial. If they are
not able to do even that, which level of contributions to you expect back?

You don't have to know how to change firmware options to contribute
besides from the fedora goals

"The Fedora Project consistently seeks to create, improve, and
*spread* free/libre code and content. " ... you can't do that by
excluding users for such dubious reasons ...

We do already exclude contributors for such "dubious reasons" as requiring them to be able to read a wiki, subscribe to a mailing list, make a FAS account... a BIOS change is equally difficult (or equally easy) as any of those. Is not rocket science.