How do you use fedpkg chain-build for released Fedorae?

Hi,

I'm having a problem building my cross-compiler gcc package as it requires a
cross-compiler binutils package to be built first.

I managed to build the rawhide build with:

	fedpkg chain-build --target=rawhide cross-binutils :

but chain-build doesn't work for F16 and F17 as far as I can tell.  If I try
building for F17 without specifying a target, I get:

	warthog>fedpkg chain-build cross-binutils :
	Could not execute chainbuild: Packages in destination tag f17-updates-candidate are not inherited bybuild tag f17-build

However, it does let me run:

	fedpkg build

in the cross-binutils tree and then the cross-gcc tree independently.
However, the cross-gcc build fails because it can't find the cross-binutils
package to install.

	DEBUG util.py:257:  Error: No Package found for cross-binutils-common >= 2.22

I've tried giving chain-build a variety of different --target options to see
if that makes the difference, but it doesn't seem to:

	fedpkg chain-build --target=f17 cross-binutils :
	Could not execute chainbuild: Packages in destination tag f17-updates-candidate are not inherited bybuild tag f17-build

	fedpkg chain-build --target=f17-candidate cross-binutils :
	Could not execute chainbuild: Packages in destination tag f17-updates-candidate are not inherited bybuild tag f17-build

	fedpkg chain-build --target=f17-updates cross-binutils :
	Could not execute chainbuild: Unknown build target: f17-updates

	fedpkg chain-build --target=f17-updates-candidate cross-binutils :
	Could not execute chainbuild: Unknown build target: f17-updates-candidate

	fedpkg chain-build --target=f17-updates-testing cross-binutils :
	Could not execute chainbuild: Unknown build target: f17-updates-testing

	fedpkg chain-build --target=fedora-17 cross-binutils :
	Could not execute chainbuild: Unknown build target: fedora-17

Can anyone suggest how to do it right?

Thanks,
David