Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora 17 Final Release Candidate 2 (RC2) Available Now!

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 2012-05-21 at 17:51 -0700, Richard Vickery wrote:
> no problem.
>

> I may know better next time an RC comes out than to bring these up, it
> is probably better that I wait until the next RC: I am having issues
> with the curser / mouse on this computer

You'd need to be much more specific about that. What's the problem
exactly?

The issue has mainly to do with scrolling, and more generally to do with the mouse-curser going following my finger, rather than bouncing all over the screen. The latter may have more to do with the age of this computer.

>  and I think I might prevented from viewing the shows at
> http://www.thecomedynetwork.ca/ in Canada.

That's more likely to be a bug at the remote end than anything, and even
if it's a bug in Fedora, more likely to be an upstream browser bug than
a Fedora bug, and even if it were a Fedora bug would not be considered
serious enough to be a release blocker. See the

... However, I was able to take in the video content with F16

--
Richard