Re: Installer unable to detect Geforce GTX 460 v2

I used the ip address given by the router. I noticed a warning message from dracut complaining about missing gateway and netmask. In addition, netboot was not configured at all. As a result, I received the same message "connection refused".
Be in mind both desktop and laptop are on the same network
meaning I should use 192.168.x.x for example.