Re: default media size [Was: Proposed F18 feature: MiniDebugInfo]

> Adam Jackson wrote:
> > Even if all of your objections are true, and who knows, they might be:
> > we already do provide alternatives.  The Live media is not the only
> > install media.
>
> The other alternatives are either already DVDs or netinstall CDs which
> require a fast Internet connection (which people who don't even have a DVD
> drive are unlikely to have).

So the set of people we'd be inconveniencing is exactly the set of
people with no bandwidth and the inability to boot from anything larger
than a CD.

Do we think that's a statistically significant number of people, or are
we just arguing?

- ajax