Re: Announcing easyfix

>>> However if I am a newcomer, how can I find the "easyfix" link from
>>> fedora homepage? Or how can I find it at all?
>>

>> This is a good question though and at the moment I do not have a very
>> clear answer for it.
>> I know when mentioned within the infrastructure that we could add a link
>> to it from the infrastructure wiki page
>> (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure), but for sure that's not
>> sufficient.
>>

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Project_Wiki#How_do_I_get_involved.3F
> https://join.fedoraproject.org/
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join
>
> These are some places which comes into my mind ...

I see fpo/easyfix more like a reference for contributor who wish to
join a team, they can start by easy fixes.
I am not sure that people not involved in infra will look for infra
easyfix for example.
If someone introduce himself on a mailing list, we should send him
this link ;-).

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)