anaconda verbosity

Hello,

So on Friday I used the netinstall to upgrade my baremetal F15 system to F17. Went well and I'm enjoying F17 so far. However I noticed that anaconda is um... too quiet? When performing the usrmove there was nothing telling me that anything was going on. There was another stage that took *forever* where I couldn't tell what my computer was doing, very little HD activity, no UI etc. I ended up stracing anaconda and noticed it was downloading the rpm .hdr files. There were a few times (the upgrade took about 3 hours on my quad core i7 PC) where I was wondering if it was frozen. I'm wondering if anaconda could be slightly more verbose? Even just letting me know what it is doing as opposed to the vague "Initializing or Starting setup..." I can't remember the exact messages. Alternatively, sometimes the anaconda logs were useful (like in the case of usrmove). Perhaps at the bottom of the screen some more detailed messages for those that care could be 'hidden' and expanded with an arrow or something.

Perhaps the level of detail is sufficient and I'm the only one who wants to know what is happening?

  Thoughts?
--
Nathanael d. Noblet
t 403.875.4613