Re: Issue with patches on gdesklets

Thank you Michael for the guide especially the use of rpmbuild -bp command. Following your advice, it turned out one of applied patches was a duplicate which I removed it. I renamed the .desktop patch name to .gdesklets-desktop to avoid duplicate which explained why the built could not find gdesktop.desktop file. gdesklets update is now in bodhi[1] so I will need some volunteer to test if the memory leak still occurs.

Ref:
[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2012-5537/gdesklets-0.36.3-6.1.fc16?_csrf_token=b95b5c6e7a98187002deb149afae3d3d966edbc5