Orphaning rekonq and taking a step back from Fedora

Hi All,

At this point I'm orphaning the package rekonq, feel free to take it if you want. Rekonq is a awesome little (webkit based) webrowser with potential to become the standard "stock" browser in some distro's.

Besides that I'm taking a step back from Fedora and Fedora Development for multiple reasons. Two (and most important) of them being lack of time and switching operating systems at work.

Therefor I want to thank all of you for the cooperation and in special the folks at the KDE list for making me a Fedora enthusiast. :)

Thanks, take care and I hope you all manage to keep Fedora as awesome as it is now!

With kind regards,

Eelko Berkenpies
http://berkenpi.es/