Re: dh-make broken deps for 3 releases (was: F-17 Branched report: 20120325 changes)

On Monday, 26 בMarch 2012 13:08:33 Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:

> I'm still interested in making available the packages through Fedora

> repositories proper, but I'm also, admittedly, not paying attention to

> the review tickets. I have what I need (rubygem-passenger and many

> others included), and while I'd like Fedora to also make available what

> I have, I have little interest in completing the slow, lengthy,

> scrutinizing and therefore painful and time-consuming review process.

Understandable. Would you like to assign me as maintainer/co-maintainer?

My plan is:

- Refresh build for Fedora/rawhide

- Refresh source version to what exist in Debian/squeeze as a minimum.

(I think Debian/testing [wheezy] is a better match for Fedora

release cycle, but I prefer to be conservative at the beginning)

- Go through the review process.

So, will I get this hot-potato?

--

Oron Peled Voice: +972-4-8228492

oron@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron

"In theory, it's practical. In practice - it's only a theory".