dnssec-trigger updated, please test more :)

Hi,

We found the bug that caused people to experience DNS failures when going into
hotspot mode with DNSSEC enabled. This has been fixed. Please test:

Task info: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=3810120

The original requst with information on how to test this:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2012-February/162239.html

We would really like more feedback of weirdo broken hotspot networks and
how well it interacts. You'd be surprised how many different failure
modes there can be related to DNS and hotspot redirection.

Cheers,

Paul