Re: rawhide/F17 broken dependencies: please stop spamming

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> The package can still be brought back, but now requires a review.

This is really silly, why can't we just unretire the 2 or 3 packages which
were noticed the day they were retired and got an interested maintainer now?
(iwidgets was one of them, but I've seen mails about 1 or 2 others here.)
The reason a rereview is required for retired packages is because packages
tend to bitrot if orphaned for a long time, but this is NOT the situation
here. This is just completely pointless red tape making things a PITA for NO
reason whatsoever.

        Kevin Kofler