Re: Bundling?!

Thanks all for a remarkable set of advice including what not to do (Petr M), a hint about what to do (Ralf E) and another hint how it could be done (Aleksandra B).

I have been able to update the packaging to only bundle the boost tools subdirectory. I presume that this should make everyone happy. More in the bug (790628, later).

Last but not least: I need to apologize to David Timms, who in the bug pointed out that I was bundling while I denied it. To be both wrong and rude, which I was in some comment, is bad manners. I apologize for that.

Just in case someone is curious: Aleksandra's package don't build without boost source present, at least not for me. Still, it was an important part of how to solve it.

--alec