Re: Heads up : soname change in libzip.

Le 04/02/2012 10:37, Kalev Lember a écrit :

>> I also include some (minor) changes from php bundled library (thanks to
>> spot for working on this issue and helping with patch, and upstream
>> discussion).

> By the way, was this upstream discussion happening somewhere public? I
> couldn't find anything at http://nih.at/listarchive/libzip-discuss/tindex.html

Not yet.
For now, spot have send various patches by direct email to libzip author.

I plan to send them again (1 each time) to the public ML

> Would be great to get the changes back upstream.

Yes, of course.

The only other way I imagine, is php upstream switching to another
library (a new official fork of libzip), which, I know to be in some
people ideas...

I will consider this as an opensource failure...
So I will try to do my best on having this to not happen...

Remi.