Re: [ACTION REQUIRED v3] Retiring packages for F-17

> Orphan ccsm
> Orphan compiz
> Orphan compiz-bcop
> Orphan compiz-fusion-extras
> Orphan compiz-fusion-unsupported
> Orphan compiz-manager
> Orphan compizconfig-backend-gconf
> Orphan compizconfig-backend-kconfig4
> Orphan compizconfig-python

Just to note, in case anyone wondered, as I have something of a dog in
the compiz fight: I did consider taking these but can't honestly commit
to having enough time to maintain them decently. Since Canonical hired
the main Compiz developer it does seem to be the case that compiz is
gradually mutating into simply being Unity's compositor, which makes it
somewhat less interesting from a Fedora perspective. In general, you
could say the F/OSS desktop world is moving gradually away from the idea
of having this giant all-in-one, somewhat-hacky compositor/window
manager...thing...which is independent of the desktop it's running on.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey