Re: UsrMove feature breaking "yum upgrade" upgrades from older releases to F17?

On 01/26/2012 09:23 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> i see really nothing wrong in demanding not break things randomly without
> VERY good reasons and in this context it does relly not matter
> if opensource /paid / whatever

Nobody breaks things randomly.  Sometimes changes have unintentional
side effects.  You could send patches or make a convincing argument as
to why the problem needs to be fixed.  Demanding doesn't help accomplish
your goals at all. It just annoys people and puts people off any valid
points you might make.  So think carefully about this and I would
recommend that you consider better approaches.

Rahul