The question of rolling release?

It's worth noting that the following already appear to "rolling" components:
Linux Kernel
Firefox (forced by upstream policies)
LibreOffice
Wine

They are all upgraded to the latest stable version, quite regularly for the currently stable supported release (F16), and I believe for older supported releases on a best effort basis.

It makes sense to me that as other software gets to be as easily upgraded as the above, they would become rolling as well.  That's not to say upgrading those are easy for the developers, but they are on us users (for the most part).

I actually run more Fedora desktops now because those components are always upgraded, and those are the components I care about.

Thanks,
Bryan