Re: OT: Re: new hardware, more problems

On 24/01/12 11:03, Frederic Muller wrote:

I am also running updates-testing, but my question was really about what
would be more effective/beneficial for the project: F16 or rawhide bug
filling? It seems it doesn't matter?

Testing is always appreciated,
but in many cases it depends on what you need,
and where you fell comforatble\ most knowledgeable in your efforts.

If you lke a challenge, always Rawhide.
Keep your eye on the announce list. + test list
Just don't use it for your online banking.

If you need to know what's coming in the next release
without constant problems\reporting then Branched may be right for you.
Keep your eye on the announce list. + test list.

If you are more intersted in what is happening now\next month.
Then current + updates-testing may be the better option.
Keep an eye on the test list.

But there will come a time when the T60 may just not be up to the job.
Plan ahead, and the body will look after itself.

--
Regards,

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded