Re: Rebuild for GCC-4.7

On 01/05/2012 03:10 PM, Brendan Jones wrote:
I've seen nils' list and a few of my packages are on it. What can we do
now to fix it? I've noticed some koji builds for the new compiler but
other than that, should I wait for the FTB.. to come in?

One of my packages was on the list, it had a simple patch of two headers. I used mock to have it build locally and fail, rebuild and fail till I had it building again, then submitted the patch upstream and had it 'officially' built using koji. If you already know it will fail no point in waiting for the mass-rebuild to re-confirm that you have work to do on it.

My 2cs
--
Nathanael d. Noblet
t 403.875.4613