qt accessibility, anyone interested?

Being the avid package monkey I am, I whipped up some initial packaging for
http://gitorious.org/qt-at-spi/ in my space at
http://rdieter.fedorapeople.org/rpms/qt-at-spi/

Hoping someone with more interest in this area would be able to pick this up
to maintain officially.  Be happy to help with sponsoring or reviews if
required.

In the end, I may end up doing it myself, but would rather this find a
happier home that could care for it more than I would or could.

-- rex