Re: Please help do simulation build of two packages (xneur and gxneur)

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus)
<forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Now I have problem building two packages and pushes into stable branches -
> to build gxneur I need waiting until xneur go through testing and will be
> pushed to stable. Sometimes, when karma can't be fast reached it spent 2
> weeks. It looks in that period for users what "something broken".

You can build xneur and then add a buildroot override at:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/override/list

After 20-40 minutes, it will be in the buildroot, so you can build gxneur.

After that you can push both new packages xneur and gxneur in one
update push (So both spent the two weeks in the same update, but
that's how it works actually).

Hope that helps,
    Tom