deja dup

Hi Gang:

I just yesterday installed Fedora16 and have found that Deja Dup won't completely restore. I thought it was me, but installing a previous backup did not work either How long do you think it will be before we can get this working? Is it something I can repair on my end? Some of us are political science students and need the files that we have backed up.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for any help,

Best regards,

Richard