Re: New build of fedpkg (fedora-packager) coming to updates-testing / rawhide

On Nov 8, 2011, at 4:47 PM, Elio Maldonado wrote:

> I have a different failure.
> $ fedpkg -v clone nspr
> Cloning ssh://emaldonado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/nspr
> Running git clone ssh://emaldonado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/nspr directly
> on the tty
> Cloning into nspr...
> Could not clone: Command '['git', 'clone',
> 'ssh://emaldonado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/nspr']' returned non-zero exit
> status 128
> $ rpm -q fedpkg
> fedpkg-0.5.9.2-2.fc15.noarch
>
> This is from home, whereas in my system at work inside Red Hat it
> succeeds. Same versions of F-15, fedpkg, and same level of updates.

This looks more like an error in your ssh key setup rather than a fedpkg error.  You could confirm by downgrading fedpkg at home and trying again.

Are you sure you have the same ssh key setup both at home and at work?  And is your Fedora user name 'emaldonado' ?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!