Re: New build of fedpkg (fedora-packager) coming to updates-testing / rawhide

On Nov 2, 2011, at 10:49 AM, Matej Cepl wrote:
> Dne 2.11.2011 01:04, Jesse Keating napsal(a):
>> For f15 through rawhide and epel 6 there is a new update coming for
>> fedpkg (part of fedora-packager).
>
> What's wrong with patches in
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-packager/ticket/{98,99,100,101}?
>
> Matěj

As noted on IRC, but repeated here for the rest of the class, I've been buried in the work necessary to convert the internal Red Hat repos from cvs to git, much like we did in Fedora.  This required some changes to fedpkg, particularly moving most of the code into a shared backend.  These builds are a result of that work, all other work on other parts of fedora-packager have been on my back burner, and will likely remain there until spring of next year.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!