Re: New build of fedpkg (fedora-packager) coming to updates-testing / rawhide

On Nov 2, 2011, at 2:00 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:

> While doing the update, it seems that the version are not enforced.
> There are not GitPython >= XXX (I don't know how fedpkg will do with the
> old version)

fedpkg will work with the older GitPython.  There is some other software being used inside of Red Hat that requires the newer GitPython and so those users will need the newer fedpkg that is compatible with the newer GitPython.  It's not completely necessary for everybody to update GitPython but I would like to keep them in sync and not diverge.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!