Re: yubikey

On 10/24/11 3:34 PM, Paul Wouters wrote:
> Yes, even using the latest rawhide versions of the yubikey related packages to
> work around the libusb issues.

My problem was, maybe I'm just stupid, that I assumed that a successful
test of the Yubikey in the FAS web interface would enable Yubikey
authentication.

This is not true, you have to manually enable the Yubikey functionality
first (by clicking edit, Active: enabled, filling in the prefix (press
the button on yubikey to automatically do that) before being able to
test the Yubikey (Test Auth).

Now if only I could use the Yubikey to login to FAS, Bodhi or SSH (non
of them ask for yubi auth)...

Regards,
François