Re: Need systemd unit file help.

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Doug Ledford <dledford@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Do you have some hints or a link describing how to do that?

> So, long story short, there are difficulties, not the least of which is the poorly understood usage of the %trigger capabilities in rpm.

I've read up a little on %trigger but I'm not sure if it can be used
in this case since akmods basically builds an RPM package from a
source RPM package and installs it. If I try to use %triggerin then
I'm already in an RPM session so I don't know how I could trigger an
install. Currently akmods gets around that by putting a script in
/etc/kernel/postinst.d/.

If %trigger can handle this then I'd really like to know how because
that would help fix the problem of a new kernel install without the
accompanying kernel-devel package.

Thanks,
Richard