Re: OpenBUGS program has a pre-compiled )S library from MS Windows. Any possibility to package it?

On 08/26/2011 12:13 PM, Michael Ekstrand wrote:
> 3. cp-dev seems to not only use Black Box to bootstrap, but it also
> seems to use Black Box sources as a part of itself.  I have not yet
> investigated whether this is true and, if true, how the relevant sources
> are licensed.

BlackBox Component Builder's installation includes lots of source code
and is licensed under what looks like the Sleepycat license (BSD +
copyleft).

So it looks like the build and packaging toolchain for OpenBUGS does
consist of open source software, but this software is built for Windows,
may depend on GUIs for launching and controlling the build, and has a
nontrivial bootstrap process.

- Michael