Re: Starting a SIG for package reviews

Excerpts from Jason L Tibbitts III's message of Thu Jul 28 02:03:21 +0200 2011:
> So, that was pretty good response; only one reply here, but several
> names were added to the wiki page.  There seem to be enough people
> interested to begin moving forward.

Yeah, it would be nice to make our lives easier and more organized :-)

[snip]
> I think it would be productive to have at least some meetings on IRC.  I
> don't have any illusions about being able to get everyone all together
> at once but I've been involved here for long enough to know that some
> things just don't get done on a mailing list.  Folks who want to attend
> are welcome to fill out http://whenisgood.net/43qkixx and we'll try to
> find something that works.  (The only hard conflict I have is the FPC
> meeting.)

I believe you forgot to set whenisgood to use timezones :-) I realized
this only after filling out the info, so if you can edit the event so
I can fix my times.

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky@xxxxxxxxxx>

PGP: 7B087241