libedit update in F15 & Rawhide

I just built a new libedit snapshot (20110227) for Rawhide and F-15 to
pick up some bug fixes.  This rebuild doesn't involve an soname
change, but I thought I should give a heads-up anyway, for two
reasons.

First, I previously did an update to the 20100424 snapshot on February
7, the same day as the mass rebuild.  That update added UTF-8 support.
 Consuming packages may need to be checked for configure options that
will let them take advantage of this support.

Second, today's build solves an rpmlint warning about an unused direct
shared library dependency.  Previous builds of libedit linked against
libncurses, which is linked against libtinfo.  However, libedit really
only needs the latter.  So if there's anything out there that expects
to pick up libncurses by linking against libedit, that will now fail.
(I don't think this is possible with the new linker option, but I
thought I'd better mention it, just in case.)

Packages that directly require libedit in the Rawhide repository:
Io-language
asterisk
ceph
chrony