Re: libmysqlclient soname version bumped by upstream

Am 23.03.2011 14:54, schrieb Tom Lane:
> Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> Hmm, seems like the problem is - mysql is already in updates-testing [1], I
>> thought there was one bundled update for all deps planned.
>
> Yeah, I submitted an update request a couple days ago without realizing
> that it should not have been filed yet, and it looks like somebody acted
> on the testing request without knowing about the bundled-update plans
> :-(.
>
> I think I can revoke the update request but I'm not sure whether that
> will make the mess even worse.  Comments?

i would sit this out until all needed packages are rebuilt since
F15 is not official released to get out all the packages as soon
as possible - if the is a package broken and somebody has it installed
he will make a bugreport, so the maintainer knows that a rebuild is needed