Re: Package SCM admin requests

2011/3/17 Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> SB> I've made yesterday a Package SCM admin request and I haven't
> SB> received a notification yet.
>
> Well, you made your request just after I had processed the queue
> yesterday and chose to complain before I had processed the queue this
> morning.

Hey, Jason, I don't complain at all, just asking a question :)

> SB> I'm not in a hurry but on earlier requests I had receive answer
> SB> after a few hours:
>
> You should be a bit more patient.

Perhaps I should, again did you read that I'm not in a hurry, simply I
was wondering if it had a problem, because in earlier times the
granting after a few hours, no reproach at all, so please relax :)

Sergio Belkin  http://www.sergiobelkin.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com
LPIC-2 Certified - http://www.lpi.org